April 25, 2013

D'EYEKO SYAHRINI FALSE LASHES ... CETARRR MEMBAHANAA!! ^_^


hi girls.. and boyss..

so excited today coz finally i got my hands on these fabulous eye lashes by D'Eyeko in collaboration with one of the most well known singer Syahrini with her motto : SESUATU aka SOMETHING and CETAR MEMBAHANA, well i don't know how to put that second one in english.. but it's an expression about something explosive and made extremely loud noise, like lightning or fireworks.. LOL.. ^_^

she's nothing usual, i love her look.. i love her makeup and everything.. sometime, she reminds me of Kim Kardashian.. maybe she's the asian version of her..

with D'Eyeko, she designed several variants of false lashes that's so dramatic and like her explosive expression... CETAARRRR.. those are Cendrawasih, Khatulistiwa, Surya Kencana and Merak..





these what i've got : CENDRAWASIH and KHATULISTIWA..


today, i wanna show you the CENDRAWASIH first..



FUN FAQS :

Cendrawasih is actually a rare birds originally come from Irian Jaya, Indonesia.. in the world, this birds are well known as Birds of Paradise.. isn't it amazing or what.. too bad they're endangered by humans, hope we could do something and preserves their lives.. fingers crossed..








inspired by the bird's sophistication (i guess).. LOL!



take a closer look..
the lashes are so thick and dramatic.. very good for partying like weddings and even stage shows..



few days ago, D'Eyeko kindly sent those beautiful lashes for me to try on.. so happy.. even my friends hated me with envy.. ^^

so here it is..


so here's my makeup look without the false lashes..



after applying the CENDRAWASIH lashes..
can you see how dramatic it looked?? amazing.. bring my eyes so alive and sexy..

LOVE LOVEE LOVEEEE...



ZOOM IN!!


 no flash



flash


ok..
it's getting HOT in here?? or it's just me burning... huaaaa..
i love this look.. love the lashes.. cannot speak anymore.. need cold stuff, somebodyy, anybodyy?
ICED WATER PLEASEEEE...



hahhh.. the iced water really helped me out from black out.. ^^

ok so that's it for me now.. hope you like my post.. love you all.. and for another strike of heat, my last pic of the day....




HAHAHA..  byeeeee...



XOXO..

2 comments:

  1. han, u jago banget deh klo moto detail make-up mata .____.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maaci vheii.. jg ge er!! hihihi.. ^^

    ReplyDelete