August 22, 2015

My Female Daily Beauty Wishlist

Hi guys..

I know, i know. It seemed like this blog has no master whatsoever. Too long not to post anything, sigh! But anyway, i'm back now, fully recharge and i want to share with you my recent Beauty Wishlist. I talked about 5 products for now. But there are actually hundreds of 'em. Haha.

Here goes!

1. COVER GIRL STAY FABULOUS 3-IN-1 FOUNDATION.



Well, i am a full coverage foundation junkie who has a massive love for affordable, long lasting and oil-fighter face base. This product is been on my wish list for a very long time. Time to grab one and give it a shot, i guess.



2. BENEFIT THE POREFESSIONAL.



Oily skin tends to have large pores and i am one of the lucky ones. Sobbed. So this one claims to cover pores seamlessly and one day this MUA used it on my mom's face (she has large pores too) and her makeup looked amazing. That's why i want one.




3. URBAN DECAY DE SLICK MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY.



Gosh! I wish for this on my Christmas list. Don't be alarmed by my madness for face base, 'cause it so daym essential, man! And this one claimed to be able to set your fave and make it smooth like no other. It could lower the temperature of your makeup so it won't melt and oxidised and bla bla. Interesting is, UD working with Skindinavia to made this. And Skindinavia is like, arghhh, no word could explain how amazing it is.





4. PAULA'S CHOICE SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA.




Since my son's birth, i really don't give my skin a proper care. Tiresome and lack of willingness are my main reasons for that. This product could exfoliate your pores heavenly. I tried the 1% BHA once and would loveee to try the 2% one. This product also free from alcohol, irritants, coloring, fragrants and all non-sense that would do nothing but harm our skin. I love and respect Paula Begoun's work ethics. Such a huge fan of her.





5. PAULA'S CHOICE RESIST SUPER-LIGHT WRINKLE DEFENSE SPF 30.



I am 30 now, and skin aging is one thing that really concerns me lately, especially my smile lines. And do you know that sun damage playing a very huge part on skin aging?! That's why i think this product is a must try on my wish list. It combined anti aging and sun protection in one bottle. Yum yumm!!


reviews.femaledaily.com/review/resist-super-light-wrinkle-defense-spf-30


Okay, so those are my recent beauty wishlist. This is so hard that i could only pick 5 out of hundreds. Lol! So what's your beauty wishlist? Higher end makeup maybe, hmm..... So tempting..


Bye now!!


XOXO





2 comments:

  1. Penasaran jugak sm paula choice bha liquid tp mau cb ga jd2 talu breakout
    Dia nge exfoliate too much ga sih?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely not!! Ini tu mild exfoliating gitu. Jadi ga kliatan klupasan kok. ;) amazing deh.

      Delete