April 29, 2013

SPONSORED : ELF - Lip Stain in Nude Nectar

hi everyone..

have you ever heard about the wonder of lip stain/tint?? for me it's a MUST HAVE.. because i do love healthy looking lips but sometimes during hot days here in J-Town, the sticky feeling from lipgloss and lipstick could ruin my mood.. all i want is just a comfortable product, without any sticky feeling but gave me that fresh lip look.. and lip tint is the answer to my question yipeee..



this is ELF Lip Stain in Nude Nectar..
it gives you fresh fruit-bitten red-pinkish lip.. (if you know what i mean.. ^^)

got this gorg product from House Of Makeup Online Shop..


 it came in marker like applicator..
the sharp edge make it easier for my to apply the product on the very corner of my lips..





compact packaging make it so simple to carry around without any worries of any spillage and all..


SWATCHES





before applying Elf Lip Stain..



AFTER..

can you see the difference??




it changed my whole appearance like BAM!!


i love the way this product feel on my lips.. it's just stay there and stick on my lips without any annoying sticky feeling.. and it gives me healthy look instantly.. ^_^


what's not to lovee??


xoxo



for more info on how to order and price list.. yes, people, they have full price list on pre-order makeup products right there.. so check out their FACEBOOK PAGE..or simply click the banner on the right side on my blog.. ^_^

you can also contact them on :

Phone -- 08179369610
BB Pin -- 25f357e1



House Of Makeup is an online store based in Surabaya and they sell lot's of makeup and skin care products from Korean Brands, US Brands, you name it.. the staff also friendly so it's a plus plus for me.. ^_^



2 comments:

  1. your make up is pretty, i like the lipstain, it's like drawing our lips..


    gitalockwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete