August 23, 2016

Wardah Intense Matte VS Make Over Ultra High Matte




Dear readers..

As you know from my old instagram post, i've been obsessed with Make Over brand lately, esp their matte lipsticks. Now, their sister company, Wardah released their intense matte products too. Wardah has released so many matte lipsticks before, but this one is the best yet. The beauty assistant says that it has the same longevity with the Make Over one, yet cheaper. Hmm is this another company's trick? Let's just try and see.


Wardah Instense Matte Lipsticks
Price : IDR 46.000

Much cheaper than Make Over Ultra High Matte Lipsticks : IDR 89.000


Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick Ingredients



Wardah Intense Matte Lipsticks Packaging
Blushing Nude
Lady Burgundy

The packaging is pretty much similar to Make Over. Just color difference. Another intriguing thing that made me make a comparison test at the first place.



Wardah Intense Matte Lipsticks Swatches
Blushing Nude
Lady Burgundy


Blushing Nude

 My fave color in any lip brands. So cute and made me look fresh.



Lady Burgundy

This is love at the first swipe. The color is amazing!! I'm in love. Just fit the name. But the formula dried my lips a lil' bit.

After let it sit for a couple of minutes, I did a tissue test by pressing my lips bit hard to find out how much it'd transfer. And the result is impressive. Though the product transfer a bit, but the color still quiet hangin' there on my lips. Wow, nice!


Make Over Ultra High Matte Lipsticks


Make Over Ultra High Matte Lipsticks Swatches
Baby Bombshell
Fame Fatale

Now let the battle begin.
I've compared Wardah Blushing Nude to Make Over Baby Bombshell and Wardah Lady Burgundy to Makeover Fame Fatale.
They look quiet similar.


Make Over Ultra High Matte Lipstick
Baby Bombshell

Make Over Ultra High Matte Lipstick
Fame Fatale

As you can see, i also did a tissue test on Make Over Fame Fatale and yes, it transfer lot more less than Wardah Lady Burgundy. 

I surely gonna repurchase Make Over simply because it sets faster and lasts longer. I hate touching ups. Haha. But for you who's in the budget, dang, Wardah ones are AMAZING!! The color payoffs are exactly like the name, so intense. So for matte lipstick world, my no 1 fave would be Make Over and second is Wardah. 

Yeah baby!



Conclusion :

Based on the QUALITY (staying power, consistency, packaging), the winner is

MAKE OVER
ULTRA HIGH MATTE LIPSTICKS

Based on PRICE

WARDAH
INTENSE MATTE LIPSTICK



Ok guys hope you find this post useful as your shopping reference and let me know which one is your fave!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment