April 06, 2013

SMALL BABY SHOWER..

yeayyy!!! my pregnancy is 7 months already and the baby is healthy like a ROCK.. ^_^  two more months left, i hope my labor would be as smooth as it could be.. Amen to that..

so, to celebrate the mom and baby healthy and happy state ^_^ we have this small baby shower, attended only by my mom, dad, brother, soon to be in law and my grandma..

first of all i wanna share my FOTD.. since the baby is a boy, i putted some blue on..







WITH FLASH..



for eye makeup i use Sari Ayu 25th year palette which i adore... 
^_^


ZOOM IN..



and here's the rest of the pictures..


 



my FAMILY..







HUBBY..







 YUMMY!!!



2 comments:

  1. wah selamat yah mbak dikit lagi jadi seorang ibu ^^
    semoga bayi di kandunganya mbak sehat2 ya ^^
    btw salam kenal mbak :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiii ms. ripley.. thanks for the wishes yaa.
    salam kenal jugaa.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete